Privacy & Personal data processing policy
JOLUU S.A.S. (hereinafter, JOLUU) is responsible for the processing of personal data.
JOLUU is a profit-making entity, with different businesses in the area of electronic commerce and consulting in data analysis.
Our contact information are:
Company Name: JOLUU S.A.S.
Calle 64 1-15 t2 o903
Cellular: 57 (322) 344 7527
Types of personal data that are stored in our databases:
The personal data that we collect in our database, which is used and treated to fulfill our purpose, are:
- First name.
- Business name
- CC or NIT.
- Cell phone.
- Email address.
- User of social networks.
Likewise, we collect the following information from our workers and suppliers
- Personal information related to your date and place of birth, nationality, marital status, sex, educational levels, work experience, personal references, level and socioeconomic status and financial situation.
- Personal information related to your health status, social security entities to which you are affiliated, disciplinary and judicial records.
- Personal information related to your family and dependents, and your personal preferences in terms of activities and hobbies.
The information provided will remain stored for the maximum term necessary to allow us to comply with legal and / or contractual obligations at our expense, especially in accounting, contractual, tax and tax matters, or to meet the provisions applicable to administrative, accounting, fiscal, legal and historical information.
We assume the veracity of the information provided and do not verify, nor do we assume the obligation to verify the truthfulness, validity, sufficiency and authenticity of the data provided to us.
Purpose of the treatment
- Send communications, by different means, related to events organized by the JOLUU or by third parties.
- Send communications, through different means, related to training and other education organized by the JOLUU or by third parties.
- Provide information to third parties that require establishing business contacts with users and their representatives, in relation to electronic commerce, hospitality industry and Internet.
- Send information to users and / or third parties in relation to advertising and commercial offers that allow the promotion of products and / or services that are or are not offered by the JOLUU.
- Send information and promotional and / or advertising messages to users and / or third parties in relation to events, activities, promotions or offers in which the JOLUU is a party in any quality or carry out marketing activities.
- Consult and update personal data, at any time, in order to keep this information updated in our databases.
- Carry out activities aimed at strengthening the institutional presence of the JOLUU and making contacts with third parties to carry out these activities.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and employees, which may include updating data or carrying out regulatory controls.
- To manage compliance with the terms established in the employment relationship such as: Affiliation and contributions to social security entities, creation of a labor contract, generation of payments and labor benefits, as well as training, development, welfare, occupational health and security.
- To carry out market studies to define the profile of our users, carry out advertising and commercial prospection.
- Manage social media and / or editorial content.
- Develop guides / catalogs of electronic commerce services.
- Manage loyalty, as well as sanctions, reprimands, calls for attention and exclusions from users.
- Facilitate the entry and exit of documents.
- Carry out activities for historical, scientific or statistical purposes.
We have established policies, procedures and standards of information security, whose objective is to protect and preserve the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information, regardless of the medium or format where it is located, its temporary or permanent location or the way in which it is transmitted.
The third parties hired by us are equally obliged to adhere to and comply with the security policies and manuals of the information, as well as the security protocols that we apply to all our processes.
All contracts with third parties (contractors, employees, external consultants, temporary collaborators, etc.) that involve the processing of information and personal data, will include a confidentiality agreement detailing their commitments for protection, care, security and preservation of confidentiality, integrity and privacy of the information.
Rights and procedures
You expressly, expressly and previously have been informed about the rights that the law grants you as the holder of your personal data. These rights are listed below:
(i) Know, update and rectify your personal data in front of the entity responsible for the treatment or in charge of processing your personal data.
(ii) Request proof of the authorization granted to the controller, except when expressly excepted as a requirement for processing.
(iii) To be informed by the data controller or the person in charge of the treatment, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to the personal data.
(iv) Submit complaints to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce for infractions of the personal data protection regime.
(v) Revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of personal data under the terms of Law 1581 of 2012 of Colombia.
(vi) Access free of charge once a month to your personal data that has been subject to treatment, under the terms of the current regulations.
The procedures for the exercise of your rights will be the following:
Procedure for consultations
Holders, authorized persons or assignees may consult your personal information that rests in our databases, in which case we will provide the requested information, after verification of the legitimacy to submit such request. The consultation will be attended within a maximum term of ten (10) working days counted from the date of receipt of the same. When it is not possible to attend the consultation within said term, you will be informed of the reasons for the delay, indicating the date on which your consultation will be attended, which in no case may exceed five (5) business days following the expiration of the first term. .
If the owners or authorized persons consider that the information contained in a database should be subject to correction, updating or deletion, or when they notice the alleged breach of any of the duties contained in the law, they may submit a claim to us, which will be processed under the following rules:
- Your claim must be made by request addressed to the JOLUU with your identification data, the description of the facts that give rise to the claim, your address, and accompanying the documents you want to assert as evidence of the facts. If the claim is incomplete, we will require it within five (5) days after receiving it to correct the faults.
After two (2) months from the date of the request, without you submitting the required information, we will understand that you have withdrawn the claim, under the terms of article 17 of Law 1755 of 2015 of Colombia, statutorily of the Right of Petition.
In case we are not competent to resolve your claim, the JOLUU will transfer to the corresponding party within a maximum term of two (2) business days, which will be informed to the Holder in a timely manner.
- If appropriate, once the complete claim has been received, a legend will be included in the database that says “claim in process” and the reason thereof, in a term not exceeding two (2) business days. This legend must be maintained until the claim is decided.
- The maximum term to attend the claim will be fifteen (15) business days counted from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to meet the claim within said term, you will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which your claim will be handled, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term .
The area of attention of requests, queries or claims before which the owner of the information can exercise their rights is:
Company Name: JOLUU S.A.S.
Calle 64 1-15 t2 o903
Cellular: 57 (322) 344 7527
Modifications and validity
This policy was modified and published on our website on March 3, 2018 and becomes effective as of the date of publication.